Are you ready to Run for the Hills?
We're shaking things up this year! While you can still participate in our 5K, we are also introducing our very own FUN RUN! There will be LOADS of FUN at every challenge: get wet, get color, bounce, slither, crawl, run and more through our approximate 1 mile FUN RUN at Rolling Hills Zoo! Participate in all 9 challenges or be selective!
6:00 a.m. - Registration / Packet Pick Up on the Restaurant Patio
7:00 a.m. - 5K Run
8:00 a.m. - FUN Run, includes these 9 challenges:
- Mandrill Way - colored chalk toss
- Save the Orangutans - chocolate, plastic fruit
- Foam Forest - pool noodles, tent
- Prairie Dog Tunnel
- Snake Slither
- Kangaroo Corner - bounce house
- Foraging Fun - bracelets, tape
- Oil Spill! - black tarp, black chalk, bubbles
- Penguin Plunge - plastic sheeting, oil, water, sand
8:45 a.m. - Breakfast Served
9:00 a.m. - Award Ceremony on the Restaurant Patio
$25 Per Person
Join us for EITHER one or for BOTH runs for the same price!
Included in your entry fee:
- Complimentary Breakfast for you
- Breakfast available any of Your Guests to Purchase ($)
- Run for the Hills T-Shirt
- Free Admission for the Day to the Zoo & Wildlife Museum, including The Art & Science of Arachnids special exhibit.
- 1/2 Price Admission for any of Your Guests
- Professional Timing for 5K
- Medals for Select 5K Run Categories
- Special Surprise Medals & Prizes for Select FUN Run Participants, such as Youngest, Dirtiest, MVP of Fun, Most Slithery, Bracelet Win, Most Colorful, Most Likely to Save the Planet, and Most Penguiny