Participants will learn what ‘defensive’ shooting is and how to do it.
- Participants will improve their grip, stance and trigger control.
- Participants will learn and practice the difference between point shooting and sighted fire.
- Participants will learn and practice how to use a ‘flash sight picture’.
- Participants will learn and apply the steps of a defensive holster draw.
- At the conclusion of the class, participants will have improved skill and confidence in the use of a defensive pistol.
Duration: 2 Hours
Organizer info not provided for this event.
No venue info provided for this event.