- Students will gain knowledge on Dry fire drills for home use.
- Students will learn how hone defensive skills with an understanding of new Range Drills.
- Students will learn techniques for low light shooting and experience low light shooting on the range.
- Students will learn the importance of barrier shooting and the difference between cover and concealment.
- Students will learn techniques for one-handed shooting and put this new skill to test on the range.
- Finally, Students will shoot a culmination proficiency under the guidance of a USCCA instructor.
Prerequisite(s): USCCA Lessons 1-6
Organizer info not provided for this event.
Heritage Training Center
4537 Metropolitan Court
to see other events at this venue