Lowcountry High School Scrimmage hosted by BCSB at BYSC.
Time and Date: Sunday November 8th, 2020
- 1200 Competitors Meeting and Boat Draw
- 1230 First Race
- 1600 No races after
- 3-minute starts w/ Ollie horns
- W/L races 2X around (S/F below the leeward gate. Gate is not a mark of course on final downwind)
- Registration is $20/boat (Lunches and refreshments NOT included).
- Covid & Liability Waivers MUST be signed prior to event, digitally (HERE).
- Click HERE for our Covid-19 Policies.
- Temperature Checks at the Gate/Masks need to be worn at all times on land while rigging when social distancing is not possible.
- Hand Sanitizer will be set out on property and encouraged to be used.
- We have 10 boats. Registration is capped to invite only.
No rotations of boats, but teams can rotate sailors in as needed from their own coach boats.
We don't plan to return to the dock since there won't be boat rotations.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT (EITHER BY CREDIT CARD/PAY PAL) MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE 8PM (EST) Friday November 6th, 2020.
If paying by check, make the check out to "Beaufort Community Sailing and Boating" (Drop off with: Danielle Feerst, Activities Director).
Beaufort Yacht and Sailing Club
30 Yacht Club Dr.
Beaufort, SC 29907
**Covid Waiver must be signed. Temp Checks at the Gate. The BYSC Clubhouse is closed during this event, but bathrooms are available at the Pool House. Masks must be worn while onshore when social distancing cannot happen. **