This is a Co-Ed Basketball program that is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of basketball, teamwork, and
good sportsmanship. The teams have volunteer coaches who will hold practices for their team. A Birth Certificate is
REQUIRED at Registration.
• Ages: Tot Time 4-5 Mighty Mites 6-8 Midgets 9-10
Juniors 11-12 Seniors 13-15
* Player must be playing age by August 12, 2019
• Dates: Registration begins April 15, 2019 and ends May 17, 2019.
Season begins June 22, 2019.
• Games: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
• Location: iG Center, 1590 9th Street SW, Vero Beach, FL 32962
• Fee: Player Fee: $35.00
• Sponsor Fee: $150.00 Per Team
• Requests: Team or player request will be honored for the first 5 requests per team for Mighty Mite (6-8) and
Midgets (9-10). Requests will not be honored for Junior or Senior Divisions.
• Draft Clinics: Juniors (11-12) draft clinics will be held Monday, June 3rd from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the iG Center.
Seniors (13-15) draft clinics will be held Monday, June 3rd from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the iG Center.
• Draft: The Draft will be held on June 6th. All registered players will be drafted on a team.
• Contact: The Recreation Department at (772) 226-1732 for more information.
Richard N Bird Park - 800 20th Avenue S.W.
Commissioner Fran B. Adams Park - 9450 CR 512
iG Center - 1590 9th Street SW
Kiwanis Hobart Park - Corner of 58th Avenue and 77th Street
Indian River County Fairgrounds - 7955 58th Avenue
Victor Hart Sr. Community Enhancement Complex - 4715 43rd Avenue