- The Symposium brings together clinical investigators from Stanford, UCSF, Kaiser, and Sutter / CPMC
- Share your research as an abstract for in posters or oral presentation
- Awards & prizes for best abstracts.
- The program features
- Debate: Can Big Data replace Randomized Trials?
- Mark Cullen, Head of Population Sciences at Stanford
- Dr. Chuck McCulloch, Chief of Biostatistics at UCSF
- Special research lecture: Reducing Harm from Overuse of CT scans.
- Rebecca Smith-Bindman, Professor of Radiology, UCSF
- Breakfast and lunch are provided
Cost and Tickets
No ticketing info provided for this event.
Organizer info not provided for this event.
Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens St
to see other events at this venue